Lee Mobley
7 years ago
4 years ago
Hi, I'm trying to purchase FM17 along with Premium membership to the site.
I've put in my email address and card details and clicked on the blue 'pay £36.14' button, which initially turns green with a tick and then flashes to another page with nothing on it except a code, which I assume is an error code.
I clicked refresh on that page and got a box up which showed that there was an error so have completed an error report which I assume will go through to the relevant people.
I checked my bank and no money has come out (I have tried this three times and submitted the error report after the third attempt), I have not received any purchase confirmation email and my sortitoutsi.net account states that I do not have a premium account so can only assume that the error has caused my purchase to not go through.
I'm keen to pre-order FM17 so as to have the opportunity to play the beta when it comes out and also would like to support you guys but am mindful that it is now only a couple of hours to the deadline - help, what can I do?
Footygamer
17 years ago
4 hours ago
Hi @Lee Mobley I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused, please try again and the problem should now be resolved
Lee Mobley
7 years ago
4 years ago
Hi Rob, all working now and activated on steam. Also now showing as premium member.
You star, I appreciate that!
Gary Dunn
9 years ago
1 year ago
im also having this issue aswell.. im gonna give it one more try to see if it is fixed yet

yeh i also got mine activated after i tried again.
coldpost
16 years ago
2 weeks ago
Off the back of this... Ive paid for mine and everything but have no confirmation email? Paid for it back on September 19th?

Thanks
coldpost
16 years ago
2 weeks ago
Actually I do have a confirmation email but how do i get the game and so on?
Footygamer
17 years ago
4 hours ago
Just visit the shop, your code are at the top

https://sortitoutsi.net/shop
s.welstead
11 years ago
2 weeks ago
Premium
I'm trying to take advantage of my premium membership and buy FM17 for £28 but its coming up as a ridiculous euro conversion of €44 which is much more than FM Scout prices.
Id like to pay in GBP, can you fix?
Footygamer
17 years ago
4 hours ago
Unfortunately we are not legally allowed to.
s.welstead
11 years ago
2 weeks ago
Premium
Even if I provide a UK address?
Footygamer
17 years ago
4 hours ago
Even if I provide a UK address?

It's based on your IP Address.

You'll need to Login to comment