Zefph
14 years ago
1 week ago
Premium
Does the 16' regen hair work with FM17? Or has anyone made 17 content?
cruyff14
17 years ago
8 hours ago
Premium
I'd like to know this too?
Zefph
14 years ago
1 week ago
Premium
DeejayJamieCee
13 years ago
1 year ago
Came to ask this too. One of the most significant additions for me, this one. If anyone has any information then please do share!
Grimnir
16 years ago
3 months ago
@emildebski85 made the last lot, and the last I saw he was asking for monetary contributions to make them again for FM17. Don't think that went to well for him on this forum, not sure if he decided to make them again or not.

The 16 edition doesn't seem to fully work on FM17, there are hairstyles and beards that don't line up correctly.
Cymro
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
From what I know, there is unlikely to be a skin as he cannot commit to making a skin due to work commitments, which is a great shame.

Personally the asking for a donation is something of a murky waters thing, as it could well set a precedent for people to charge for add ons, which I am personally not a fan of overall. Having it seen been done before and not being successful it is not a surprise that the kick starter did not get off the ground. Would hazard a guess it was probably due to the amount of money that was potentially being asked.

As always there is good and bad points from this, but ultimately it is disappointing if we don't see the hard work of @emildebski85 for FM17!
philstanbridge
11 years ago
2 weeks ago
Premium
It is very sad because the hair packs added significantly to the game. I hope someone with enough time and talent can pick up where he left off.

You'll need to Login to comment