tommysvr
12 years ago
6 years ago
Hi,

Pretty much as the title says - I pre-ordered the game without any problems, got a code but when I put it into Steam, it says it's not available in my country. My Steam account is set to Australia, but I live in Japan. Would changing my account to Japan mean I can download?

Otherwise, how can I organise a refund?

Thanks.
Footygamer
17 years ago
9 minutes ago
I'm afraid I won't be able to help (and it was actually a mistake that you were allowed to purchase from the region of Japan). I will be refunding you now
tommysvr
12 years ago
6 years ago
No worries - thanks for sorting it so quickly!
Libobeijing
11 years ago
3 years ago
Hi,

I just purchased the game and have the same problem than Tommy... I live in China and it says the game is not available in my country.
Guess a refound is the only solution ?

How come the demo works though ?

Thanks for your help !
Footygamer
17 years ago
9 minutes ago
Hi,

I just purchased the game and have the same problem than Tommy... I live in China and it says the game is not available in my country.
Guess a refound is the only solution ?

How come the demo works though ?

Thanks for your help !

Can you check what your country is set to within Steam? You can do via the account settings page here: https://store.steampowered.com/account/ (Screenshot)

Or in Steam click on your name in the top right and select "Account Details"
Libobeijing
11 years ago
3 years ago
Hi Rob,

Thanks for your prompt reply.
My steam account is set to France. I tried to activate the account through a french vpn, but still doesn't work..
Footygamer
17 years ago
9 minutes ago
Hmm the game isn't restricted in China or France. Have you tried contacting Steam support?

You'll need to Login to comment