F.E.
16 years ago
1 month ago
Hi,
I was charged today for renewing premium subscription which I didn't want to renew (I just didn't know that it's automatically renewing).
I would please like to cancel it and get a refund (it was charged few hours ago).

Thanks!
Grimnir
16 years ago
3 months ago
Can I ask why you don't want to renew?

Otherwise, I'm sure @Rob will sort this as soon as he is online
F.E.
16 years ago
1 month ago
Can I ask why you don't want to renew?

Otherwise, I'm sure @Rob will sort this as soon as he is online

Just don't have the time for FM anymore, been busy studying, so I dont have any use in the subscription anymore
Footygamer
17 years ago
17 hours ago
MattyWillo10
11 years ago
2 months ago
Hi this has also happened to me and I do not wish to renew this year also, not sure if I'm going to pick up the game this year due to work/family commitments. Would it be possible to refund and cancel my subscription please?
MattyWillo10
11 years ago
2 months ago
Hi this has also happened to me and I do not wish to renew this year also, not sure if I'm going to pick up the game this year due to work/family commitments. Would it be possible to refund and cancel my subscription please?
Grimnir
16 years ago
3 months ago

I'm sure @Rob will look into this for you
Jacopo Bertini
11 years ago
2 years ago
Dear Sir,

I was charged 10 pounds to renew my subscription without my authorisation. I would like to cancel my subscription and be refunded.

Thank you

Regards
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago
Dear Sir,

I was charged 10 pounds to renew my subscription without my authorisation. I would like to cancel my subscription and be refunded.

Thank you

Regards

Once he's online, I'm sure @Rob can help you.

You'll need to Login to comment