stephoslash
13 years ago
5 days ago

Hey guys, was thinking about making a "Newgen League" in fm16. By that i mean I'll make a page, with league updates and such. The point is, if you have a team in fm16 with new gens, we'll play each others teams (export to friendlies). Maybe some days a week, (Tuedays and Sundays etc) would anybody be up for that?
I was thinking, depends on how many will join. But you have to stick to 1 export team pr season. Maybe more leagues with Promotions & Relegations, every season, you're allowed to switch your export team (fx to a newer version of the team). And Schedules would fx be like tuesdays at 7 pm GMT and sundays 7 pm GMT. So every game day, the site will post the fixtures, and the steam-id of the player you have to face. If you are not able to make it, you can write the opponent or the admins for reschedule of the match. More rules could be voted on. But I would be really keen on running the project. So far on FM16 but ofc FM17 later on!
I was also thinking about making the likes of like a tabloid after each gameday, with good preformances and players to watch etc. Already have the page made for it (not public yet) Also, i was thinking that, to keep control of it, after each game, both players have to take a screenshot of the result, and the player ratings (to keep track of the average rating, goals, cards and so on). We could also do a goal of the week/season, where the community votes for the best. Just a few ideas, think this has potential guys, I'll be willing to put a big effort in it.
If you are interested(either joining, helping or just have an idea), write me and we'll start setting it up) Also have a group on FB Hope some will find this idea interesting!

You'll need to Login to comment