Samuel Roy
7 years ago
2 months ago
Premium
Okay so im working on a project at the moment and thought there might be some interest in the community and potentially some ideas
Backstory: With all the corruption in FIFA of late the world has come to a drastic solution. Overthrow everyone and install a young man from the eastern suburbs of Australia to run the show. He decided the global game needs to be more global. With rich investors keen to create superleagues and the like, this young man decides to change the system by which clubs participate in the game of football. A giant world pyramid...
Why is this any different to other world league systems? For years and years many people have developed world leagues where there are 10 to 20 levels of leagues in a pyramid. The problem with this is that all the teams at the bottom of the pyramid are all jumbled? Do I want my Melbourne Victory travelling all the way to Peru to verse a second tier team there in the 16th level of the pyramid where there is fuck all interest and fuck all money? No. Its unrealistic and not enjoyable. I want to be able to play regional games at the bottom. Thats how football works, at the lower levels we get more and more regional.
So iv decided to create a world pyramid where as it gets lower and lower we install more and more levels of regional football.
Currently the system has 7 levels
World Premier League
World Leagues (4 groups)
Continental Leagues
Continental Second Leagues
National Leagues
National Second Leagues
National Third Leagues
This project is still in the testing phase and I am currently testing it with the following nations (but do aim to add most if not all nations):
Europe: - England - France - Spain - Germany - Italy - Portugal
South America: - Brazil - Argentina
North America: - USA - Mexico
This post is aimed to create suggestions and interest in the project!
t27
11 years ago
6 years ago
any update sounds like a fantastic idea

You'll need to Login to comment