Feed
FM 2018 has been released buy now from our store and support the site Already playing FM18? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM17? We have the worlds biggest FM2017 Data Update. 4 minutes ago
Doddo04 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread - Template for FM18 has changed, current packs do not work as intended, templates being created but files will need to be recreated from scratch
6 minutes ago
Suffolk Seasider commented on: Susie On Tour 2018 - Stop 1 - Black Cat Revival
9 minutes ago
lembergman commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread - Template for FM18 has changed, current packs do not work as intended, templates being created but files will need to be recreated from scratch
25 minutes ago
giacomov1 commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
25 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 5113 changes from 918 contributors.
25 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 5113 changes from 50 contributors.
29 minutes ago
John Oglesby added a download: The Reichstein 4-4-2 Counter
1 hour ago
VP. commented on: Location of 2d match ball engine
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 5085 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 5085 changes from 50 contributors.
1 hour ago
Belogarn commented on: FM18 Megapack 30 Updates by claassen
1 hour ago
zulu9812 commented on: FM17 Megapack 233 Updates by claassen (Final Pack)
1 hour ago
gogthndbfkvkck commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
2 hours ago
bilinmeyen23 commented on: Kit premier league
2 hours ago
matg56 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC18 for SS'2017/18 kits on FM18 only COMING SOON
2 hours ago
mons commented on: FM2018 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM18.1 [v1.1 released on 12/11/2017]
2 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
3 hours ago
FMraynor broke the record for FM2018 Highest Career Total Earnings with £2.5m
3 hours ago
FMraynor broke the record for FM2018 Most Games without Losing with 12
3 hours ago
led wonsaz commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
3 hours ago
RoCCo_42 commented on: FM2018 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM18.1 [v1.1 released on 12/11/2017]
4 hours ago
brian-q commented on: Fidney's SS17 Default Kits
7 hours ago
Gryphoss added a download: Gryphoss 4141 v1
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 5080 changes from 918 contributors.
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 5080 changes from 49 contributors.
8 hours ago
rbirdy17 commented on: FM18 Megapack 30 Updates by claassen
9 hours ago
morato commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
9 hours ago
rioblahbloh commented on: Request Thread
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 5072 changes from 918 contributors.
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 5072 changes from 49 contributors.
Discussion
Just remind to you all kit makers...

PLEASE make sure if you give up or withdraw with packs, you MUST let me know ASAP!

DON'T DELAY IF YOU NOT GOING TO MAKE PACKS...LET ME KNOW!!!

if the kit maker doesn't reply to a certain amount of PM's they'll be removed from making the pack & the kit pack will then become available again on the waiting list for someone else to make.

You must let me know when you make kits nearly finished for packs.

You must let me know if you need something with templates, etc

You must NOT put league patch!

HAVE A FUN!

Thank You

Hammer9 

**************************************************************************************************************************

W.I.P. update for 17/18 so far...

Madman99 - (updated - 19/02/17)

Rep of Ireland - League of Ireland Premier Division & First Division New!
Scotland - Premiership, Championship, League One & League Two New!
Switzerland - Super League, Challenge League, Promotion League & 1. Liga Classic New!
Northern Ireland - Danske Bank Premiership New!

Jay_Jay_Max - (updated - 19/02/17)

Kyrgyzstan - Shoro Top-League 2017 New!
Uzbekistan - Professional Football League "Oliy Liga" 2017 New!
Ukraine - Premier, First & Second  New!
Georgia - Erovnuli Liga New!

Palmroos1010 - (updated - 20/02/17)

Italy - Serie B and Lega pro New!

shooto - (updated - 20/02/17)

Spain - Tercera Division groups 1-18 New!

kifla6 - (updated - 20/02/17)

Bosnia - Premier League New!
Slovenia - Prva Liga New!

Yoz and Slottie Pippen - (updated - 21/02/17)

Holland - Juliper League New!

bolid74 - (updated - 27/02/17)

England - English Level 9 Leagues New!

v7ville -

Finland - Finnish Veikkausliiga New!

cheirador -

Brazil - Full Leagues 2018 New!

AlexDepa -

Faroe Islands - Effodeildin 2017 New!

Terraneo -

Turkey - Super League New!

enanolnfiltrado -

Iceland - 1 & 2 Deild Karla New!

icecrew (sortitoutsi) - (updated 30/08/17)

Turkey - TTF First League New!

Renny98 - (updated 08/10/17)

Latvia - Virsliga New!

karamel - (updated 25/10/17)

Lithuania - A Lyga New!
Portugal - Liga LEDMAN  Pro New!
Wales - Welsh Premier League New!
Estonia - Meistriliiga New!
Kazakhstan - Premier League New!
Azerbaijan - Premier League New!

clayton padula -

China - Super League New!
China - League One New! 

cHMIELu - 

Poland - Ekstraklasa New!

frankthetank87 - 

England  - Essex Senior League New!

WIP Waiting Lists (other members asked for) :-

Campeonato Prio & Liga LEDMAN - Portugal Lower Leagues  New!
Estonia - Meistriliiga New!
Latvia - Virsliga New!
Lithuania - A Lyga New!

USA - NASL New!
Kazakhstan - Premier League 2017 New!
Mexico - Liga MX New!
Denmark - Superliga New!
Cyprus - Cypriot First Division New!

«This comment has been edited»
The season of Brazilian football always starts on the 1st day of the year, so I can not say that it's the 17/18 season, because this type of season that starts in August does not apply here in Brazil. Anyway, I will do all the national championships (4) and all the state championships (27) in 2017 and 2018.
The season of Brazilian football always starts on the 1st day of the year, so I can not say that it's the 17/18 season, because this type of season that starts in August does not apply here in Brazil. Anyway, I will do all the national championships (4) and all the state championships (27) in 2017 and 2018.

@cheirador

i know noplms....it will 2018 if you make for all Brazil packs ok....ill update for you....Brazil - Serie A, B, C & D and Lower Leagues ok? let me know

@cheirador

i know noplms....it will 2018 if you make for all Brazil packs ok....ill update for you....Brazil - Serie A, B, C & D and Lower Leagues ok? let me know
@cheirador

yep, but 2017 season Is still at the beginning, it's a long way from 2018. It was just to warn that I'll do the Brazilian packs in 2018 as well.
yep, but 2017 season Is still at the beginning, it's a long way from 2018. It was just to warn that I'll do the Brazilian packs in 2018 as well.

I'm doing Effodeildin 2017 (Fær Øer premier league)
I'm doing Effodeildin 2017 (Fær Øer premier league)

ok.

Updated WIP so far....have a look first post.
I'm unable to send PMs because of some strange technical issue, so I'll ask here if Palmroos1010 would be willing to let me do English premier league and Championship?
I'm unable to send PMs because of some strange technical issue, so I'll ask here if Palmroos1010 would be willing to let me do English premier league and Championship?

go Fm View and pm him...hes in FM View
I'd like to sign up also for English level 7 leagues (Northern, Southern and Isthmian premier leagues).
First 6 levels are finished 60% and it looks to me that I'll have enough time to do level 7 before FM 18 is out in November.
I'd like to sign up also for English level 7 leagues (Northern, Southern and Isthmian premier leagues).
First 6 levels are finished 60% and it looks to me that I'll have enough time to do level 7 before FM 18 is out in November.

Sure..

Updated WIP so far....see first post.
Updated WIP...

Added WIP Waiting lists
When are the english prem kits ready?
My unnoficial pack will be available as soon as all kits are revealed. You can get individual kits on page 133:
https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/175/ss10-13-official-kits?page=133#comment_381270
How do i change away/third kit color in game? For saved game
How do i change away/third kit color in game? For saved game

cant change colour for saved game. only start a game, thats we WISH use change colour for saved game but no.
Don't forget the Belgian's kits.
Updated WIP..

WIP added..

frankthetank87 - (updated 12/08/17)

England - English Leagues Level 8 New!
so when are megapacks coming out?
so when are megapacks coming out?

there is no megapack you download the packs individually in the download part of the forum
Update WIP...

WIP added....

Madman99 -

Northern Ireland - Danske Bank Premiership New!

«This comment has been edited»
Update WIP...

Added WiP

icecrew - (updated 30/08/17)

Turkey - TTF First League New!

Added WIP waiting lists

Belgium Pro League New!
Love your work chaps!! Was just wondering when the EFL Championship kits were coming out for the new season?
Love your work chaps!! Was just wondering when the EFL Championship kits were coming out for the new season?

here's the link to my unofficial pack:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/pb2jn0997haiuvv/Championship_SS%2717-18.rar

Kits SS ITALIA Serie A please ??
Jédy
Kits SS ITALIA Serie A please ??

you see first post?!!?!? he still working on it.
@hammer9 how about Serbian Super League at least ?
@hammer9 how about Serbian Super League at least ?

im sure @BajaHater working on it...

Login to post a comment

Login Register