bitzu
9 years ago
2 days ago
Hi!
Can someone tell me how i can attract players form Premier League (reserve teams) to come on loan to my team (AFC Telford United) in Vanarama Conference National (5th tier) ?
I am making offers to the teams from premier League for loans, they agree but the players won't come on loan to my team.
What i must do to get some young players on loan from those reserve teams?
Thank you!
DNZY
15 years ago
1 week ago
Premium
Hi!
Can someone tell me how i can attract players form Premier League (reserve teams) to come on loan to my team (AFC Telford United) in Vanarama Conference National (5th tier) ?
I am making offers to the teams from premier League for loans, they agree but the players won't come on loan to my team.
Thank you!

It's a bit ambitious but my rule of thumb is to compare the player to your best player in the team, if he's around the same level or slightly better (1 or 2 points higher in a few attributes) there's more of a chance he'll sign. If he's way better than him (i.e. 5-10 points better in many attributes), then he's probably out of your league.
Dan
12 years ago
4 months ago
Hi!
Thank you!

Also go to the media and 'declare interest in loan' for the player, sometimes helps attract them
bitzu
9 years ago
2 days ago

You'll need to Login to comment