Marc.
17 years ago
2 days ago
Premium
Can you guys be of help?

I've been working very hard on a custom update for next season which focuses on Scotland, however, I have hit a pretty tough snag - when I change over the European qualifiers from the 2016/17 season to next seasons - it causes the Scottish League Cup to malfunction.

The Scottish League Cup is supposed to work as follows - A group stage of 40 teams (Premiership teams who didn't qualify for Europe, full second, third and fourth tiers as well as the two regional fifth tier winners) with the 4 sides from the Premiership who made Europe getting a bye to the last 16.

However editing the teams who qualified for Europe, the only differences in which is no team is qualifying via winning the domestic cup and two different sides from last season making it,

This causes every side to enter the group stage which is totally wrong and messes with the schedules of the sides who actually are in Europe.

I'll upload the file to see if someone can help, I've had to remove the European Qualifiers entirely from both the CL and EL because I tried fixing it manually and it broke again.

Can someone give me a hand with this? I'd greatly appreciate it.

You'll need to Login to comment