batiron
9 years ago
2 weeks ago
I downloaded and added all the 7 xml files from `Play FM2017 with real fixture and results` to `editor data`. While it started processing, there is a fatal ERROR popped up saying

`Warning; Could not process rule group settings in C;User/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2017/editor data/sortitoutsi.net Real Fixtures- England - FM2017.xml
Premier League - 20 teams from this division should have fixtures set, only 17 team found`

I can play the Premier League without any problem (with all 20 top fight teams!) before adding this add-on, why it says there are 3 teams missing?????
saurusfox
6 years ago
1 week ago
Premium
I downloaded and added all the 7 xml files from `Play FM2017 with real fixture and results` to `editor data`. While it started processing, there is a fatal ERROR popped up saying

`Warning; Could not process rule group settings in C;User/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2017/editor data/sortitoutsi.net Real Fixtures- England - FM2017.xml
Premier League - 20 teams from this division should have fixtures set, only 17 team found`

I can play the Premier League without any problem (with all 20 top fight teams!) before adding this add-on, why it says there are 3 teams missing?????

do you have any promotion or relagation files added ?
Afurkan96
6 years ago
2 weeks ago
i have the same problem and no i dont have that files

You'll need to Login to comment