AWMG
6 years ago
6 years ago
Hey guys,

I've been playing FM 2017 for a while now (264 hours to be exact) and I've been having a blast (and an addiction) playing the game.

I've been doing a career story recently and had a successful spell at Celtic FC which not surprising considering they are basically the most dominant team in their respective league without much competition, although when I've been going to different smaller teams who are either fighting for a mid-table finish or a fight away from the relegation zone, I've been struggling.

I've been deploying different tactics with different mentalities and different styles, whether it's like a 4-2-2-2, 4-4-2, 4-3-2-1, control, counter, standard, defend, long ball, keep possession etc.

However, I don't seem to be able to get good results out of it.

Players wise, I believe that I've been signing decent players who have decent stats but a lot of the time I've just been fighting to get out of relegation and having close shave scenarios of getting demoted.

Any tips and tricks to manage lower league teams / to create tactics would be appreciated.

Thanks
burak kar
5 years ago
3 years ago
prefer defensive strategy

You'll need to Login to comment