the real maven
6 years ago
1 year ago
Hey guys,

I've just found out about sortitoutsi.net and was going to subscribe to the premium membership.
Well, when I try to subscribe it's telling me that it is not available in my country (Germany).
Is this just a temporary issue or a bad joke? I mean c'mon. Germany is the most populated country in Europe and we can't get a premium membership here?
You should really get this working, adding another payment option like creditcards, bitcoins, paysafecards, but excluding a whole country is the worst decision when the server is really that expensive like you are saying and forcing us to use the other links, where you won't see any cent.

regards,

spasut

Footygamer
17 years ago
3 hours ago
Hey sorry this is a mistake since we integrated selling the game into our store and we are not allowed to sell the game in Germany.

I will rectify it so that the subscription can be purchased in Germany.
the real maven
6 years ago
1 year ago
Hey Rob,

thank you for the fast reply! This would be great, I want to support the site and I guess I am not the only one!

regards,

spasut
Footygamer
17 years ago
3 hours ago
@spasut try now it should work
crusty85
6 years ago
5 months ago
Hi i think its working, but with a credit card only. Sad that i dont have a credit card. Can you please add an instant transfer to paypal?

You'll need to Login to comment