Haider.08
9 years ago
3 years ago
The data update changes the birth dates of players by a year. Mesut Ozil, born in 1988, is now born in 1987 according to the update. You essentially lose a year of everyone's career, making this especially difficult to use in conjunction with the Custom Start Dates and Real Fixtures. Is there not a way to make this aging up an optional/separate file instead of the age changes being lumped in with the transfers?

EDIT: I was too lazy to read the thread about the age changes and am thankful to the creators of the update for altering the update and separating the changes in the coming days!
Cymro
17 years ago
5 days ago
The data update changes the birth dates of players by a year. Mesut Ozil, born in 1988, is now born in 1987 according to the update. You essentially lose a year of everyone's career, making this especially difficult to use in conjunction with the Custom Start Dates and Real Fixtures. Is there not a way to make this aging up an optional/separate file instead of the age changes being lumped in with the transfers?

EDIT: I was too lazy to read the thread about the age changes and am thankful to the creators of the update for altering the update and separating the changes in the coming days!

You do realise these files are already in the update and are optional?
Haider.08
9 years ago
3 years ago
You do realise these files are already in the update and are optional?

I started this topic before noticing there was already a thread just beneath about the update and its corrections, so I've only just noticed. My bad.

You'll need to Login to comment