Derrenosborn
9 years ago
2 months ago
Hello all I downloaded the latest update about a week ago no probs......there were about 8 folders..... all worked fine.....but now ive started a new game went to download the latest update and its just now one file.....extracted etc put into editor data......but have found the league tables etc haven't been changed this time.... what am I missing??? can anyone help me many thx
Cymro
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
Hello all I downloaded the latest update about a week ago no probs......there were about 8 folders..... all worked fine.....but now ive started a new game went to download the latest update and its just now one file.....extracted etc put into editor data......but have found the league tables etc haven't been changed this time.... what am I missing??? can anyone help me many thx

Please make sure you delete all files, not use other transfer updates / some league expansions won't work, start a new game and use STEAM.
Derrenosborn
9 years ago
2 months ago
Hello ty for your reply I did as you suggested I even reinstalled the game......all the teams are updated but yet again the league tables are still unchanged from last season ie sundeland hull etc still in the pre any ideas ???
Cymro
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
Hello ty for your reply I did as you suggested I even reinstalled the game......all the teams are updated but yet again the league tables are still unchanged from last season ie sundeland hull etc still in the pre any ideas ???

Are you running the game on STEAM?

Put a picture of your editor data folder in here please.
Derrenosborn
9 years ago
2 months ago
Are you running the game on STEAM?

Put a picture of your editor data folder in here please.
Cymro
17 years ago
2 weeks ago

Quite simple ...

1. The Update doesn't work with the custom start date!
2. The Update files are hidden away in the other folder ... all need to appear in the editor data folder individually.
Derrenosborn
9 years ago
2 months ago
Quite simple ...

1. The Update doesn't work with the custom start date!
2. The Update files are hidden away in the other folder ... all need to appear in the editor data folder individually.
ok all done ty very much ........much appreciated

You'll need to Login to comment