koala
17 years ago
2 years ago
What I would like to have some time in the near future is for someone who knows how to put leagues together, to make a game something like the English counties league but instead of just having the English teams only, put together a league made up of English, Scottish, Irish (including Eire) and Welsh teams forming the base for a new league.

Is there anyone who would be able to put such leagues together for 2018 when it comes out.
VP.
13 years ago
1 month ago
Found this cup competition for FM17 https://community.sigames.com/topic/393759-fm17-battle-of-britain-cup/?tab=comments#comment-10619733

There is a league system i believe but its FM16.
koala
17 years ago
2 years ago
Thanks for that, unfortunately that is not what I'm after.

What I need is a competition involving no clubs as such, just a County team representing each region such as West Sussex, Dorset or any other county including Scotland, Wales, N. Ireland and Eire not Teams such as Man Utd or Spurs
VP.
13 years ago
1 month ago
Thanks for that, unfortunately that is not what I'm after.

What I need is a competition involving no clubs as such, just a County team representing each region such as West Sussex, Dorset or any other county including Scotland, Wales, N. Ireland and Eire not Teams such as Man Utd or Spurs

Oh right, don't think I've ever seen such a file any version and would probably take an awful lot of work to do.
koala
17 years ago
2 years ago
Thanks for that.

There was something like this in the 2016 version but not as big as I would like to do.
koala
17 years ago
2 years ago
Thanks for that.

There was something like this in the 2016 version but not as big as I would like to do.
jonny_peers
7 years ago
2 months ago
We are starting a multiplayer league in the next week or two, playing on weekends! Anyone who wants to get involved go on the discord multiplayer thread and register your interest!
It will all be run properly and there will be strict rules for both play and how people treat eachother! So get on it guys it's going to be great!!

You'll need to Login to comment