YouReyKarr
12 years ago
2 years ago
So I've been managing Eastleigh for a season now, Smashing my 5th place play-off target in the Vanarama National League and coming first. Now I'm aware the star system isn't absolute, but it is a pain in the a**.

My top goal scorer of the season with 21 goals was a 1 1/* Scott Wilson. The entire season I had coaches and the assman telling me that he needs to go, that he's only good for the vanarama north/south league and was at max pot. yet carried the team on his back with the goals. Start of the season in League 2 and we struggled in front of goal with a loanee from Southampton, a 4 1/2* speedster with better stats all round including finishing. Bring back on scott, and he gets us our first win bagging himself 2 goals and the POM. Still he's got the lowest rating on the squad and I'm constantly told to dump him.

What is up with this game???
VP.
13 years ago
4 weeks ago
Personally i find that at lower league level the star rating system is pointless, mainly due to poor quality of scouts/coaches available to you. You can put together a squad of 5* quality and still struggle against lessor quality sides (according to the rating system). Best to just look at each players attributes and sign them on that basis rather than their star ratings.

You'll need to Login to comment