e.jackson1985
12 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Im encountering a strange issue on FM18 where searching for staff doesnt appear to be working.

I go to Staff, then staff search, then new search.

Say you then enter attacking minimum 19. It only comes up with 6 staff members (all varying roles) that have attacking 19 as a stat. But I know for a fact that they are MANY more through manual searches.

Iv cleared the search and hunted for another way of searching but no success.

Is anyone else having this issue?
JamieTC
9 years ago
18 hours ago
Im encountering a strange issue on FM18 where searching for staff doesnt appear to be working.

I go to Staff, then staff search, then new search.

Say you then enter attacking minimum 19. It only comes up with 6 staff members (all varying roles) that have attacking 19 as a stat. But I know for a fact that they are MANY more through manual searches.

Iv cleared the search and hunted for another way of searching but no success.

Is anyone else having this issue?
mate im having this issue no ware near enough staff are showing up in my staff searches

like ill search for a data analyst and only 20 will show up things like that and i know that just aint right cause in fm17 at least a couple of hundred would of shown
e.jackson1985
12 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Great news for you! I solved it after weeks of frustration!
On the search theres a little cog on the bottom right. Click that and it says what to ‘exclude’ from the search ie. staff for senior squad, reserves and under 18s.
Bit silly given that clicking a box actually means include not exclude.
Id imagine many others have encoured this issue because its not very clear at all
JamieTC
9 years ago
18 hours ago
Great news for you! I solved it after weeks of frustration!
On the search theres a little cog on the bottom right. Click that and it says what to ‘exclude’ from the search ie. staff for senior squad, reserves and under 18s.
Bit silly given that clicking a box actually means include not exclude.
Id imagine many others have encoured this issue because its not very clear at all

thanx mate im gonna try it now
sanjib METYA
3 years ago
3 years ago
why not showing all staff ?????

You'll need to Login to comment