3D Kits

3D Kits are special kits designed to make the match engine look even better, with the players wearing customised and improved kits on the pitch.
  • 792 Downloadable Packs
3D Kits

nils
17 years ago
1 year ago
Premium
Hi.
My downloaded 3d kits working fine during Premier L matches. But when I play Champion L matches or FA cup It doesn't work. Then my downloaded 3d kits are gone. Anyone who knows how to fix this problem?
kfnielsen
17 years ago
5 hours ago
Premium
Hi.
My downloaded 3d kits working fine during Premier L matches. But when I play Champion L matches or FA cup It doesn't work. Then my downloaded 3d kits are gone. Anyone who knows how to fix this problem?

https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/37731/kit-premier-league?page=2#comment_412768
check the bottom of the page
Tommy Hughes
11 years ago
5 hours ago
Hi.

Hi! I just noticed this discussion in another thread concerning the same problem:
https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/37944/england-premier-league-3d201718-new-221117?page=1#comment_412801
Marcos Barba
10 years ago
4 months ago
I have the solution to the problem. Now I can play with the kits in all competitions and all the teams as the correct kit. It's a bit tedious but you can. First, enter the ingame editor of the game. For this to work, you must do it one by one, you can't edit several teams together. That is what makes it tedious.
We will edit the chelsea, after loading the game and enter the internal editor, choose edit kit.
Then delete all you see on each tabs, home, away, including the goalkeepers, add a kit, a sock, a short, an icon and a text on each tab, put the color corresponding to everything. When you do this with all the tabs, choose "show licenced kits", save and close the game. When you reload your game you will have to wait to play a game of champions or carabao to see the result. Do not try to see a previous match because it will not show, just wait to play a game of one of the competitions to see that the problem is fixed

You'll need to Login to comment