daveorourke1984
7 years ago
1 month ago
Hi I have a fairly average laptop

windows 10
intel core i3 5005U CPU @2.00ghz 2.00Ghz
4gb ram

I have installed the stadiums pack and logo pack along with the latest data updates,

is there anyway i can speed up the game? i have kept database at medium and only selected 1 league to play.

also can you turn off the whole 3D match engine.? I have selected only commentry but it still shows the 3D stadium which i would prefer not to be there so i can see my teams stadium when playing at home and the away stadium when i'm playing away.

hope someone can help.
krissmed
9 years ago
1 day ago
Hi I have a fairly average laptop

windows 10
intel core i3 5005U CPU @2.00ghz 2.00Ghz
4gb ram

I have installed the stadiums pack and logo pack along with the latest data updates,

is there anyway i can speed up the game? i have kept database at medium and only selected 1 league to play.

also can you turn off the whole 3D match engine.? I have selected only commentry but it still shows the 3D stadium which i would prefer not to be there so i can see my teams stadium when playing at home and the away stadium when i'm playing away.

hope someone can help.

I do not have any advise for speeding up the simulation other than upgrading your cpu.
In terms of match engine, you can turn off the 3d stadium by switching to 2d camera.

You'll need to Login to comment