Lankz86
6 years ago
1 year ago
Hey guys, I haven't played Football Manager since mid way through FM 2017 and I was interested in the new game, where is the cheapest place to buy it at the moment? And what is the difference between the disc version and download version? I've always played the disc versions..
VP.
13 years ago
1 month ago
Hey guys, I haven't played Football Manager since mid way through FM 2017 and I was interested in the new game, where is the cheapest place to buy it at the moment? And what is the difference between the disc version and download version? I've always played the disc versions..

Best to just search around until you find a cheaper option really.

Personally I never buy the disc version (same on my Xbox too) as it still needs to install through STEAM so may as well just buy the download version, I just find it so much easier.

EDIT: This is a trusted place to buy from CD KEYS
Lankz86
6 years ago
1 year ago
Best to just search around until you find a cheaper option really.

Personally I never buy the disc version (same on my Xbox too) as it still needs to install through STEAM so may as well just buy the download version, I just find it so much easier.

EDIT: This is a trusted place to buy from CD KEYS

Thanks for the reply! That looks a good price but the link is broken so it wont let me buy it

EDIT: Thanks, its worked!
Apidya2017
6 years ago
1 year ago
£20 is cheapest so for for FM 2018 but it seem Match Engine Loop hole like if you put 3 Strikers and you will win Most Matches !

You'll need to Login to comment