SS' Kits

We have thousands of individual FM Kit Packs, when you download these packs your copy of Football Manager will be updated with all the latest kits. Not only that but you'll have our famous SS Kits, which we think are the best Football Manager Kits around.

• 2024.06 - Released on 03 Mar 2024
SS' Kits
NEW Submission System

A new submission system for the SS Kits has been released. Please see this forum topic.

Fat Penlon
11 years ago
4 years ago
1) What kit type (on any forum) has the best quality? On modern screens with good resolution and on FM 2018, kits are terrible quality now.

2) Is it time for new kits to be upgraded to more pixels like the cut out face pack?

3) What current kit template has high quality templates or basic templates?

4) Would people be happy for a plain kit template, no sponsors just the club logo?
bartdude
15 years ago
10 hours ago
Premium
With respect,I don't understand what you're saying or agree with any of your comments.

1) With creators like bolid,2D and 3D kits have never looked better

2) I don't see the cut out face pack as being particularly high resolution,in fact some pics are quite poor,so no comparison to the kits being produced now.

3) Current templates are perfectly good to make quality kits.

4) I don't think people would be happy for a plain kit template without sponsors,as it takes away a degree of reality.
pottersmad
14 years ago
35 minutes ago
Premium
1) What kit type (on any forum) has the best quality? On modern screens with good resolution and on FM 2018, kits are terrible quality now.

2) Is it time for new kits to be upgraded to more pixels like the cut out face pack?

3) What current kit template has high quality templates or basic templates?

4) Would people be happy for a plain kit template, no sponsors just the club logo?

Just take a look at bolid74 kits ...Enough said

You'll need to Login to comment