Ocelot
11 years ago
2 years ago
Sadly, brazilian manager Beto Campos passed away on July 23. I don't know how to edit him in the Data Update, to remove him from the game.
I can use the editor and delete him from the game, but that would be the solution just for my game. I wanted to make the change for everyone, in the Data Update.

I could show multiple links to prove it, but I'll send just one. News on Esporte Clube Novo Hamburgo's website. That's the club where he won a trophy: http://www.ecnh.com.br/site/exibir.php?id=5373

Beto Campos's Unique ID: 19032483
His link on the site: https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2018/staff/19032483/beto-campos
kingrobbo
14 years ago
1 hour ago
submit the info in the submit change section?
Ocelot
11 years ago
2 years ago
submit the info in the submit change section?
Someone just retired him. It works, I guess.
SirTAVARES
11 years ago
2 years ago
Banned
kingrobbo
14 years ago
1 hour ago

hi mate are you aware of this-

with the current update are the correct teams in the UCL /Europa league I have just downloaded and saw that several teams who should be in the UCL /Europa are not eg Inter/Valencia etc

The leagues are correct but registered teams for European comps are still using the original DB
SirTAVARES
11 years ago
2 years ago
Banned
hi mate are you aware of this-

with the current update are the correct teams in the UCL /Europa league I have just downloaded and saw that several teams who should be in the UCL /Europa are not eg Inter/Valencia etc

The leagues are correct but registered teams for European comps are still using the original DB

you have to ask @TheMinsterman about it
TheMinsterman
17 years ago
5 days ago
The European allocations will be uploaded with the next leagues update,
kingrobbo
14 years ago
1 hour ago
-

many thanks once again
SirTAVARES
11 years ago
2 years ago
Banned

hey, do u know how set up rules in leagues ?

i'm trying to create u-23 portuguese league (starts for the 1st time this year) but for some reason i cant make it work
TheMinsterman
17 years ago
5 days ago
hey, do u know how set up rules in leagues ?

i'm trying to create u-23 portuguese league (starts for the 1st time this year) but for some reason i cant make it work

Unfortunately not, much to my chagrin I will say!

You'll need to Login to comment