Tania Murphy
7 years ago
2 months ago
Hi, I keep getting emails saying my premium payment couldn't be taken via Paypal and to sort it out. It says my premium membership ends on 22/10/18 yet im still a premium member. Has payment been taken and im still receiving these emails? as I received one today and it obviously didn't make sense.

Thanks
Rowan
16 years ago
1 month ago
Hi, I keep getting emails saying my premium payment couldn't be taken via Paypal and to sort it out. It says my premium membership ends on 22/10/18 yet im still a premium member. Has payment been taken and im still receiving these emails? as I received one today and it obviously didn't make sense.

Thanks

That's odd, @Rob , any ideas what's happening here?
Footygamer
17 years ago
7 hours ago
@Tania Murphy Paypal attempts to take the payment multiple times before failing completely and your subscription stays active until paypal gives up taking the payment which is why it has stayed active even past the date.

I think Paypal tries once a week for 3 weeks? I forget. But it's not something we have control over, your payment methods within paypal will be out of date or something which is why they're failing. I'm sorry I can't access your paypal account in order to be more helpful or specific than that.

You'll need to Login to comment