krashd
14 years ago
3 weeks ago
I still play FM17 so this might not be a thing in the latest FM but this phrase bugs the hell out of me. Is it considered poor etiquette in football management to turf out players that were just brought in by the previous gaffer or is this an oversight by SI?

Surely a player would realise he might not feature in the new guy's plans? I get why the player gets annoyed when this happens but what I don't get is the supposed confusion as to why it is happening. They were bought by the last guy, there was no pretence.. the dude had a legitimate reason for the purchase but now he is on the dole and I'm in charge... 0_O
Grimnir
16 years ago
3 months ago
It is also normally impossible to sell those players because other clubs seem to feel the same, "you have received no bids for the player as clubs feel he has just joined yours" or whatever the line is they give you!
bigmattb28
10 years ago
5 hours ago
Premium
I've actually had it on 17 where I took over a club, a player had just signed so I offered him out and the inbox message came back with something along the lies of no clubs have made an offer as the player has just signed for you. Had to wait til the winter transfer window to get rid and even then I think I loaned him out.

You'll need to Login to comment