Matt Bagguley
6 years ago
1 month ago
Hi All,

I was hoping you could help, I have the following laptop:

MSI GE73 7RD(Raider)-007UK, Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad Core Processor, 17.3" Full HD 120Hz Screen, Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD + 1000GB HDD, Dedicated GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB Graphics, USB3 | HDMI | Bluetooth | DisplayPort, Steelseries Backlit Full Colour Keyboard, 9S7-17C312-007

In FM 2018 - I didn't have to change a thing it ran smooth as you like. However in 2019, the 2d engine seems 'stuttery' and the 3d match engine is pretty much unplayable. I have just had a driver update through geforce but is my issue down to vsync in the NVDIA control panel? I had similar issues with Fifa that when I add the .exe and change settings, it works absolutely fine.

Any help appreciated
VP.
13 years ago
1 month ago
That's a similar spec to my PC and same graphics card, does having the charger plugged in make any difference. Also set windows to high performance mode in settings.
Matt Bagguley
6 years ago
1 month ago
That's a similar spec to my PC and same graphics card, does having the charger plugged in make any difference. Also set windows to high performance mode in settings.

It was the NVIDIA control panel - it was using the integrated graphics not the actual card, so that's fixed 99% of it! It's still not baby's bum smooth when the highlights are on - is this an easy fix or change to make it look better?

VP.
13 years ago
1 month ago
I suffer with the same sometimes even on 2d, I've never bothered trying to fix it as is bearable. Though really shouldn't be happening with the PC i have.

You'll need to Login to comment