Win a copy of FM24 in our Prediction League. Prizes are given out to the best predictor each month, so you have multiple chances to win.

Leeroberts919
10 years ago
8 months ago
Hi everyone

I am back to playing FM19 after a long absence, the last version I played was FM12.

I have tried using various different skins and they are all great but I am having trouble getting the match day information (the screen in between highlights) to show what I want it to.

The default skin is halfway there as it is separated into 3 main panels. The 2 outer panels contain the player information for the 2 teams with all the information like condition, rating etc and these are perfect. The middle panel however is separated into 3 mini sections where the information is practically useless. You have match stats but this is only big enough for 5-6 lines of info before you have to scroll down. The match day info (scoreboard) is not big enough so it shows the player related information is pointless. Goal scorers are crammed in and it shows players who have received yellow cards (which is not needed as you can see that on the player info panel).

The ideal scenario would be to have 2 main panels with the player info like on the default skin but the match day info to be bigger and show relevant information in a clearer way. Also another panel showing match stats.

Can someone ether guide me to a skin that does this or how to edit the panels in either the default skin or a 3rd party one. Please bear in mind I am not technically minded at all.

Thanks in advance

You'll need to Login to comment