jreid0784
10 years ago
2 weeks ago
I'm currently working on a database that goes from the premiership right down to the welfare leagues, including cups. the "senior" leagues all have full promotion, no playoffs, down to the east of scotland leagues. Juniors are already included and im currently working on the amateur leagues. Most of the highland leagues have been done so far. I may, after this database is done, include promotion/relegation from the very bottom to the premiership. so in theory it should be possible to take a welfare team to the premiership in time.
jreid0784
10 years ago
2 weeks ago
So.......so far i have all the league added. Now at 116 league total, down to level 16. Still to add teams, cups, cities, and as much players as i can find. This is a major project and it is taking time to do, as i want it as accurate as possible (bar the playoffs in the senior leagues, which i have already removed). Hopefully I can batter on and get a few leagues worth of teams added tomorrow. I will leave cup comps till last as they should be fairly easy to set up.

You'll need to Login to comment