lucasroger1
6 years ago
3 years ago
Hi, my Football Manager 2019 is crashing during database configuration when i want start a new career. I don't have any hope that i can fix it, i try everything.

I found only one way: download a someone save and add a new manager ( .fm file from documents game folder). I found only one save https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm19-save-10-years-into-the-future.html

But the problem is that save starts in 2028 and there is only leagues from 5 countries. I must looking for a Good Samaritan who can take 20 minutes from his life and make me a save to download. I don't know if someone would do it or give me golden way to fix my crash.

If you are still interest to help me know that my impertinence don't ends here. If you want to help me i please you to include in that save those leagues:

-Biggest Database

Brazil (To 3rd league)
England (To 4th league)
Belgium (To 2nd league)
Czech Republic (To 2nd league)
France (To 3rd league)
Germany (To 3rd league)
Netherlands (To 2nd league)
Portugal (To 2nd league)
Russia (To 2nd league)
Slovakia (To 2nd league)
Spain (To 4th league)
Ukraine (To 2nd league)
Italy (To 3rd league)
Poland (To 2nd league) + in advanced settings all polish players (i want start in Poland)

I know what i asking for and BIGGEST THANK YOU if you want to help me. email: [email protected] or put that .fm file on mediafire etc.

THANK YOU...
VP.
13 years ago
1 week ago
Seems a bit extreme and I'm certain whatever the problem is it can be fixed.

Firstly, try this -

- Load Steam
- From the 'Library' section, right-click on the game and select 'Properties' from the menu.
- Select the 'Local Files' tab and click the 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache' button.
- Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes. This will always download a number of files even if you've just verified the game.
- Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.
- We recommend verifying your cache twice to make sure all files are fully downloaded.

Secondly, have you any custom downloaded (or your own) database changes that you are also trying to load? If so remove everything and just to load the game without anything extra.

I don't mind making the file for you but it won't be until later today (UK time) as currently at work, but there's no reason the problem cannot be fixed.
lucasroger1
6 years ago
3 years ago
Seems a bit extreme and I'm certain whatever the problem is it can be fixed.

Firstly, try this -

Secondly, have you any custom downloaded (or your own) database changes that you are also trying to load? If so remove everything and just to load the game without anything extra.

I don't mind making the file for you but it won't be until later today (UK time) as currently at work, but there's no reason the problem cannot be fixed.

i try EVERYTHING only works if i load someone's save and add a new manager https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm19-save-10-years-into-the-future.html - I FOUND ONLY THIS TO FM2019 - but it's starts in 2028.
I don't know, if you have old save .fm file from games folder which starts in 2018 can you send it as attachment. THANK YOU
VP.
13 years ago
1 week ago
i try EVERYTHING only works if i load someone's save and add a new manager https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm19-save-10-years-into-the-future.html - I FOUND ONLY THIS TO FM2019 - but it's starts in 2028.
I don't know, if you have old save .fm file from games folder which starts in 2018 can you send it as attachment. THANK YOU

Ok, I'll make the file for you but won't be until this afternoon sometime.
kingrobbo
14 years ago
7 hours ago
Hi, my Football Manager 2019 is crashing during database configuration when i want start a new career. I don't have any hope that i can fix it, i try everything.

I found only one way: download a someone save and add a new manager ( .fm file from documents game folder). I found only one save https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm19-save-10-years-into-the-future.html

But the problem is that save starts in 2028 and there is only leagues from 5 countries. I must looking for a Good Samaritan who can take 20 minutes from his life and make me a save to download. I don't know if someone would do it or give me golden way to fix my crash.

If you are still interest to help me know that my impertinence don't ends here. If you want to help me i please you to include in that save those leagues:

-Biggest Database

Brazil (To 3rd league)
England (To 4th league)
Belgium (To 2nd league)
Czech Republic (To 2nd league)
France (To 3rd league)
Germany (To 3rd league)
Netherlands (To 2nd league)
Portugal (To 2nd league)
Russia (To 2nd league)
Slovakia (To 2nd league)
Spain (To 4th league)
Ukraine (To 2nd league)
Italy (To 3rd league)
Poland (To 2nd league) + in advanced settings all polish players (i want start in Poland)

I know what i asking for and BIGGEST THANK YOU if you want to help me. email: [email protected] or put that .fm file on mediafire etc.

THANK YOU...

I might be able to fix your file what version of game are you using
lucasroger1
6 years ago
3 years ago
I might be able to fix your file what version of game are you using

SAVE IS WORKING I ALWAYS CHOSE THOSE LEAGUES. THANKS FOR INTERES.

You'll need to Login to comment