davecrossley
17 years ago
2 years ago
Hey everyone,

I have been wanting to start a new save since the end of the transfer window and I am unable to do so due to my game not behaving as it should.

I have successfully run the sortitoutsi data update alongside the real name fix as well as a file that adds youth players from Passion4FM as well before with no issues.

I have now tried a various different combinations of data updates and added files from various different sources and I am encountering various data issues (Watford start with the wrong manager and Brighton don’t start with one). These issues could be in other leagues but I haven’t looked too far in to this.

I have even tried a save minus the wonderkids file and this still hasn’t helped. I do run the game with custom graphics but this has never been an issue in the past.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times and tried running it in the public beta and nothing seems to be correcting my rather strange issue.

Any help would be hugely appreciated,

Dave.

davecrossley
17 years ago
2 years ago

What am I missing from my post to ensure I can get help with it?

Let me know and I’ll include it.
kingrobbo
14 years ago
48 minutes ago
What am I missing from my post to ensure I can get help with it?

Let me know and I’ll include it.

take a read of it again please there are several things in that thread you havent included/covered mate

cheers

You'll need to Login to comment