canberraguy
16 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
Hi,

Apologies if this is not in the right thread.

Does anyone know if Google Stadia will allow the use of facepacks, kits etc? GS is being trumpeted as great for allowing users to play lots of leagues etc but there is no word on if downloads can be used. I am a big fan of facepacks, logos etc and I doubt I would use Google Stadia if I could not use them.

Thanks
VP.
13 years ago
1 month ago
Hi,

Does anyone know if Google Stadia will allow the use of facepacks, kits etc? GS is being trumpeted as great for allowing users to play lots of leagues etc but there is no word on if downloads can be used. I am a big fan of facepacks, logos etc and I doubt I would use Google Stadia if I could not use them.

Thanks

Nothings been confirmed yet but my guess would be no due to Stadia being mainly cloud based (I'm presuming) and you'll have no where to download/store and addons.
canberraguy
16 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
Nothings been confirmed yet but my guess would be no due to Stadia being mainly cloud based (I'm presuming) and you'll have no where to download/store and addons.

Thats what I assumed too
kingrobbo
14 years ago
6 hours ago
Hi,

Thanks

very much as VP says and wont be launched until november

also on my reading of what I see this is more geared to the gaming side so this will be for the high end games needing 4k etc
dont see much regarding high processing needs that running all leagues etc would require for games such as FM20...hope to be proven wrong but very much doubt it is geared towards this type of game , a case of suck it and see I suppose, they are offering monthly packages

You'll need to Login to comment