rowlands
4 years ago
4 years ago
Hi So I am trying to add the update transfers database to my game, I've extracted the files and put them into the correct folder but the files do not show up in the database section when I'm creating a new game.

I got the game from the xbox app on Microsoft windows so I'm not sure if this makes a difference

Thanks for any help
kingrobbo
14 years ago
1 hour ago
Hi So I am trying to add the update transfers database to my game, I've extracted the files and put them into the correct folder but the files do not show up in the database section when I'm creating a new game.

I got the game from the xbox app on Microsoft windows so I'm not sure if this makes a difference

Thanks for any help

Hi

I dont use the xbox app just the normal windows versions on desktop, so cant assist fully can you post a couple of screenshots of the folders and what is in the editor data folder so I can see what the set up is

issues like this can be down to the game not finding the path to the edited files , usually caused by users saving to a different location to where the game is trying to find them

Hopefully someone using xbox can provide some input

You'll need to Login to comment