derekfb
11 years ago
15 hours ago
Hi is there any way we can unlock this for the pre game editor so we can choose what kits are used against teams. i have put a blue circle around what im on about.
James Forrest
5 years ago
1 year ago
Hi is there any way we can unlock this for the pre game editor so we can choose what kits are used against teams. i have put a blue circle around what im on about.

100% agree. It is THE must-have item
derekfb
11 years ago
15 hours ago
100% agree. It is THE must-have item
I know on fm15 someone unlocked the unique id for teams, comps, players ect so you can be copy and past it. Would do it myself but don't have a clue what to do, but i bet there is someone clever enough to unlock it for us.
VP.
13 years ago
1 month ago
I know on fm15 someone unlocked the unique id for teams, comps, players ect so you can be copy and past it. Would do it myself but don't have a clue what to do, but i bet there is someone clever enough to unlock it for us.

You can easily copy and paste UID's from the site https://sortitoutsi.net/search/database?q=arsenal&game_id=11&type=team
derekfb
11 years ago
15 hours ago
I used that when i done my own real team names its very handy. Do you know of anyone that can unlock the home and away index on the pre-game editor so we can choose what kit is worn i have attached a picture of what i mean on the first post.
VP.
13 years ago
1 month ago
I used that when i done my own real team names its very handy. Do you know of anyone that can unlock the home and away index so we can choose what kit is worn i have attached a picture of what i mean on the first post.

@Footygamer may be able to make something on the site but it's certainly not something could do

You'll need to Login to comment