Womaz
11 years ago
5 days ago
Premium
What is the difference ?
I have bought the editor and at only £4 its not an issue , but I seem to be able to do everything I want within the ingame Editor.
For eg Stadium Capacity can be done within the ingame editor so why would I use the FM20 Editor?
kingrobbo
14 years ago
24 minutes ago
What is the difference ?
I have bought the editor and at only £4 its not an issue , but I seem to be able to do everything I want within the ingame Editor.
For eg Stadium Capacity can be done within the ingame editor so why would I use the FM20 Editor?

there are so many things you can do with the pre game editor that you cant with the official IGE the list would be huge, the IGE is limited to some basic editing only

The SI IGE is also inferior to the other in game editors that are available now that offer far more in terms of features
Womaz
11 years ago
5 days ago
Premium
there are so many things you can do with the pre game editor that you cant with the official IGE the list would be huge, the IGE is limited to some basic editing only

The SI IGE is also inferior to the other in game editors that are available now that offer far more in terms of features

Is there a guide to the FULL editor so I can see what I can change. ?
kingrobbo
14 years ago
24 minutes ago
No guide
Just go to editors hideaway on si forums

You'll need to Login to comment