Temmyzzz
17 years ago
1 month ago
Hello

I am willing to buy the iPad touch version and wanted to ask couple of questions
- is there like a mega unlocked leagues pack to play leagues not included in the game?
- is there an ingame editor?
- does fmrte 20 work with iPad?
- can you manage a national team?

Thanks and efforts appreciated
Ivs
12 years ago
3 weeks ago
- No, you can't add new countries leagues or extra lower leagues to existing nations.
- No, there isn't any official in-game editor.
- No, FMRTE works only with the PC version of FM Touch and with the full fat version of the game.
- Yes, you can manage a national team, but not at the start of the game. You have to buy this option through the in-app store or unlock it for free during your career in order to do that.
StuartNG
9 years ago
9 minutes ago
Premium
Hello

I am willing to buy the iPad touch version and wanted to ask couple of questions
- is there like a mega unlocked leagues pack to play leagues not included in the game? - No (unfortunately). I would love something like this but can only be done on the PC with a MOD.
- is there an ingame editor? - Again no, although there is the 'create a club' mode where team, players, kits etc .. can be created but it is not quite the same as what you would want.
- does fmrte 20 work with iPad? - As another poster mentions, FMRTE does not work in this format.
- can you manage a national team? - Yes either by buying a 99p downloadable cheat, or by unlocking it with success with your chosen team.

Thanks and efforts appreciated
Temmyzzz
17 years ago
1 month ago
- No, you can't add new countries leagues or extra lower leagues to existing nations.
- No, there isn't any official in-game editor.
- No, FMRTE works only with the PC version of FM Touch and with the full fat version of the game.
- Yes, you can manage a national team, but not at the start of the game. You have to buy this option through the in-app store or unlock it for free during your career in order to do that.

Thank u so much for that
Bielsa is a Legend
10 years ago
12 minutes ago
Premium
Only thing you can move from pc files to iPad files are graphics, all graphics work

You'll need to Login to comment