HeadCoachFM
6 years ago
3 weeks ago
https://i.ibb.co/BwpKV1X/Untitled-4.jpg

The Successor Challenge involves taking over the successor to a once great club and bringing them to the heights of the aforementioned club and beyond!

The club I've chosen for the first part of this challenge is F.C. Metalist 1925 Kharkiv, successor to the once third-biggest Ukrainian club, F.C. Metalist Kharkiv, behind only Shakhtar Donetsk and Dynamo Kyiv. With a population of over 1.4 million people, Kharkiv is the second-largest city in Ukraine and the second-largest city in all of Europe without a top-flight team of its own. As such, you have a massive fanbase to build upon, so it should make for an interesting save! If you're interested in trying out the save, all you need to do is select the Ukrainian First Division at the beginning of your save and choose F.C. Metalist 1925 Kharkiv, as there's no custom database needed for this challenge. However, if you'd like to expand the Ukrainian pyramid down to the Third Division, I've included a link to a custom database that includes that expansion. Check the links below!

You'll need to Login to comment