therealAR
5 years ago
4 days ago
Premium
I was going through my FM save and noticed how a number of achievements already existing within the FM database are incorrect. For example, Firmino and Alisson among a number of other Brazilian players don't have a 2019 Copa América win or that Thomas Lemar doesn't have a 2018 FIFA World Cup win. There are many more examples of this. This made me curious as if there was anyway to add the ability to change achievements to make them more accurate as part of the Live Data Updates. I know that some people will see this as unnecessary, but personally I would prefer for players to have an accurate list of career achievements.

If anybody can please let me know whether this would be a possible addition to the data update or if there is already an accurate achievements data file in existence, then I would really appreciate it.
kingrobbo
14 years ago
6 hours ago
any missing achievements are something you should report to SI in their data forums if they should have been there on game release

our update doesnt cover issues like this

so options either use the pre game editor to cover these missing issues or ask someone like Sirtaveres if he will add them to his file it is the general forum thread

You'll need to Login to comment