ChapAverage
4 years ago
3 years ago
So I've started a YouTube channel where I'm doing FM videos, I'm not expecting anyone to watch my current series don't worry, I'm just doing that series to get used to talking into a mic ect.

Every YouTuber who does FM seems to have their own speciality like how Lollujo has Non-League to Legend, so I thought I'd like to have my own challenge that I'll attempt every year so I wanted to know what you guys thought of this idea...

You start at a League Two team, any one you want, the aim is to win the premier league, then once you win it you go to any league one team, win the premier league, then a championship, win the premier league then finish off by picking a premier league team, one you haven't already managed and win the champions league!

So in the end you'll have won League Two once, League One twice, Championship three times, and the Premier League four times. I think it'll be a good idea because whilst you're building up three new premier league title contenders you'll get to play with older players from your old clubs, see how the wonderkids turn out, and by the end of the save there will 'hopefully' be 4 teams fighting for the premier league that you built up from the lower leagues.

Let me know what you guys think! This is something I'd love to be my main series on YouTube. It's semi-longterm, I mean it could be completed in a minimum of 10 years!

You'll need to Login to comment