Josh Fisk
4 years ago
1 week ago
Hiya, does anyone have any clue about Argentinian football and would mind helping me with my issue!

I started a save with Quilmes in the second division and got them promoted. In my first season, which was 2021/22, in the Superliga I finished 8th. I presumed this would be enough to qualify for the Copa Sudamericana in 2023.

The Sudamericana has been drawn in January 2023 and we are not in it. However teams that finished 17th, 19th, 22nd and a team that were in the Second Division are! How does this work? The team that finished 10th is also in the Copa Libertadores whilst we are in nothing!

Does anyone have any ideas about this?

Thanks,
Qvordrup
16 years ago
3 hours ago
Hiya, does anyone have any clue about Argentinian football and would mind helping me with my issue!

I started a save with Quilmes in the second division and got them promoted. In my first season, which was 2021/22, in the Superliga I finished 8th. I presumed this would be enough to qualify for the Copa Sudamericana in 2023.

The Sudamericana has been drawn in January 2023 and we are not in it. However teams that finished 17th, 19th, 22nd and a team that were in the Second Division are! How does this work? The team that finished 10th is also in the Copa Libertadores whilst we are in nothing!

Does anyone have any ideas about this?

Thanks,

If you go to the argentina national team page there is a tab under overview that is called "season summary" there you can see what happend.

You'll need to Login to comment