SS' Kits

We have thousands of individual FM Kit Packs, when you download these packs your copy of Football Manager will be updated with all the latest kits. Not only that but you'll have our famous SS Kits, which we think are the best Football Manager Kits around.

• 2024.07 - Released on 03 Apr 2024
SS' Kits
NEW Submission System

A new submission system for the SS Kits has been released. Please see this forum topic.

Lee Jolly
12 years ago
2 months ago
Can't find the new West Ham kits are they active or is it me?

Lee.
Mick the Miller
12 years ago
9 hours ago
Premium
Well the 2d kits are on the SS forum thread and the home shirt is also on the 3d thread. The away one only came out today and the hard working guy who does these has probably been working all day and not got around to it yet. Patience is a virtue my friend!
Mick the Miller
12 years ago
9 hours ago
Premium
SS Official kits thread page 203 my friend.
Lee Jolly
12 years ago
2 months ago
Well the 2d kits are on the SS forum thread and the home shirt is also on the 3d thread. The away one only came out today and the hard working guy who does these has probably been working all day and not got around to it yet. Patience is a virtue my friend!

Just asking out of curiousity not having a go at the people who make them I just saw the new kit on the main screen and thought they were active, I work too buddy not all of us who play FM are dossers lol.

Thanks all the same.

Regards Lee.

You'll need to Login to comment