Bajesupa
13 years ago
6 months ago
Hi Guys

Having a bit of a problem; if anyone else has encountered this.

I bought a bunch of players for my spanish b team, registered them, but the manager never plays them. I have a few youngsters in my first team, who when i make them available, they play; but the players actually registered never do.

Any ideas what the issue might be?
Sheriff Skacel
9 years ago
1 month ago
Premium
Does the manager play greyed out players rather than the players you want? If so, double check to make sure that the players you want to play are 100% registered for the league + aren't being made available for any youth fixtures

If the manager is playing legitimate players rather than the ones you want then just sell the players he chooses to play.
kingrobbo
14 years ago
14 minutes ago
there are several bugs in the game like this and have been for years (even see AI clubs spend mega amounts on players and then not even register them )

not saying this is a bug but it could be few options are you able to manage the B team and/or be able to select players for a game and either sim or then leave to the ass man?

other workaround FMRTE give the players bans/injuries that you do not want selected and therefore surely the ones you do will be

if you want me to try it for you send me your save and the players listed you want to play and I will test

You'll need to Login to comment