drew_3
16 years ago
3 weeks ago
I have just brought FM13, and I am having a great time with it I am Man City ( I know, I know.....I started the game with the intention of just using a big team to get used to the game, but I am actually really enjoying my save). I have started to see an improvement in the reaction from my team talks, for the first year ever I have designed a tactic myself instead of downloading one and its working well.

But I am coming up against the same old problems and gripes, I struggle against my closest rivals in the league and can't for the life of me figure out how to get the better of them, and If an opponent starts of dominating possesion or the game I can't wrestle the game back no matter what I try.

I appreciate sometimes the above will happen thats just football, but does anyone have any tips that may help in these areas?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachments/football-manager-2013-tactics-training/381259d1377349099-same-old-problems-help-needed-city.png

This would be my general starting tactic and I have seen some great results with it. One change I do make against close rivals is to have counter instead of attacking as my starting strategy, I did play United in the cup (albeit at home) and I wen't for a balanced style with standard strategy and won the game 2-0, is this the answer?

Many thanks in advance for any help I recieve
stive951
10 years ago
9 years ago
This is not us saying these are the best tactics around, or explaining them in full depth, we will even link to other sites that have better articles so you can improve as managers.

You'll need to Login to comment