Noel Gallagher
14 years ago
4 years ago
Basically I was thinking of creating a few fantasy league structures, one being the mooted Gazprom League featuring Russian and Ukrainian sides and the other being a Scandinavian super league since I currently have ties to the region.

However when creating the databases ideally I would like to hold these championships in former defunct nations, for example the Gazprom Leagues in CIS rather than in either Russia or Ukraine, this to avoid having a Russian flag next to Ukrainian teams during European competitions and the like. Or with Scandinavia I would like to overwrite another nation as Scandinavia and use that nation as the base for the super league. Now I know I can do this and allow teams to retain their former nationality, however I believe in doing so these 'new' nations would then play international matches and maybe even produce regens, which I do not want them to do. I want all existing national teams to carry on playing international football without the nations which host the leagues from participating. Is this at all possible, and if so how can I stop the host nations from playing?

You'll need to Login to comment