kostas0sfp
12 years ago
5 years ago
He never works to me , i have try many things but nothing . Can someone give a complete guide to make him play like real Ozil ?
Poe
17 years ago
3 days ago
Attacking midfielder - lots of creative freedom and very attacking mentality should do the trick.

Leave everything else alone.
kostas0sfp
12 years ago
5 years ago
passing - mixed or direct ?
run with ball ?
run from deep ?
cross from ?
wide play ?
Telegram Sam
15 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
Mesut Ozil is a wild stallion who cannot be tamed.
Poe
17 years ago
3 days ago
Passing mixed, run with ball mixed, run from deep mixed, cross from mixed, wide play mixed.

He's one of the best players in the game, let him make his own mind up.
kostas0sfp
12 years ago
5 years ago
Never works for me , no assists no goals ! Assists only for corners i want him to make through balls !
Crane
14 years ago
6 days ago
Premium
Look at how you play the rest of your team then.
kostas0sfp
12 years ago
5 years ago
i need a tactic who can help me . Ozil is one of the best player at AMC possition but for me he never make assists never comes to get the ball and organize the game , he is not Ozil... If i lose the game his rates are 6.50 or less !
Footygamer
17 years ago
21 hours ago
Have you tried using him as a playmaker?

Also FM these days is more about player roles than positions, so just telling us you play him AMC doesn't help, what sort of individual instructions are you going him?
kostas0sfp
12 years ago
5 years ago
Have you tried using him as a playmaker?

Also FM these days is more about player roles than positions, so just telling us you play him AMC doesn't help, what sort of individual instructions are you going him?

i play him as AMC ad.playmaker-attack and sucks , as AMC at.med-attack and i think he is better but still sucks for his reputation . u can see the instruction on my last post .

You'll need to Login to comment