Harvz
11 years ago
9 months ago
I've been debating whether to buy FM14 for the last couple weeks now but I'm still not sure whether I want to buy it... I've been playing FM for the last few years now but this year I've been reading mixed reviews, if someone could give me opinions/experiences with the game that would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.
JKM110
10 years ago
8 months ago
I would recommend buying FM2014. I have bought FM every year and before that Championship Manager, but I was on the fence like you about this years game because I didn't particularly enjoy FM2013.

Curiosity got the better of me (mainly because PES2014 is unbelievably bad this year and I need a football game to keep me occupied), and I haven't looked back tbh. This years game is excellent and I am currently entrenched in my saved game, I don't know what was the last version of FM you bought but I can tell you that the game has moved on quite a bit. From what I've heard, the people that are struggling with this years game are those that think its 'complicated' and have found it hard to get to grips with. Tactics have a huge bearing on how successful you are and there is even more opportunity to build teams and improve youngsters, whilst the introduction of FFP means there is a bit more emphasis on the state of your finances.
Franck
18 years ago
1 month ago
Other than the match engine (which is always sketchy until the final patch) FM14 is a much improved game in pretty much every regard.

You'll need to Login to comment