Miguel Alves
11 years ago
8 hours ago
Me and several other folks have this strange problem with any skin except the default one and the base skin: match calendar, league table and some other fixtures have these white bars that makes impossible to read the text.

I thought that the panels folder located in c:\my documents\sports interactive\football manager 2014\ might be producing some kind of conflict with the folder located inside the skins, so I removed it but it didn't work out.

Anyone has any idea about what can be the problem ????
a31632
16 years ago
1 day ago
Me and several other folks have this strange problem with any skin except the default one and the base skin: match calendar, league table and some other fixtures have these white bars that makes impossible to read the text.

I thought that the panels folder located in c:\my documents\sports interactive\football manager 2014\ might be producing some kind of conflict with the folder located inside the skins, so I removed it but it didn't work out.

Anyone has any idea about what can be the problem ????

I read on another forum that the issue with the white texts has to do with the official dark skin being installed.
A guy wrote there: "I was having the same problem but finally sorted it out. All i did was remove the official dark skin completly from the computer via the "Downloads" option on the main screen and the steam workshop area, then cleared my cache in preferences then reloaded the skin. now working perfectly!"

Hope this does the trick!

You'll need to Login to comment