Chewy14
13 years ago
2 weeks ago
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z197/Chewy2006_photos/premtable_zps51af5cba.jpg

Hi All,
Firstly if I've posted in wrong place my bad but I was wondering if anyone on forum who is good at making skins wouldn't mind making a skin with colours etc of above picture as I saw it on goals on sunday and thought it looked class and would really improve fm14 greatly.

I'd do it myself but I wouldn't have a clue where to start and I normally just download facepacks, logos etc and if someone could do it I think it wouldn't just benefit myself but many who like me think these added extras to the game make it much more enjoyable.

Only a few things i'd like to have with this skin really is if player faces and attributes could stay the same size as in the official dark skin as I've seen other skins where people make them massive and tbh I think it sometimes spoils it but then again that might just be imo lol.

Also if in the league table the champions could either have a highlighted gold line or text and the relegated sides have either a highlighted red line or text (hope that makes sense).

I also like to use stadium backgrounds and of course in the dark skin you can't see them so if this skin could have them that would be great and the last thing I've seen in player attributes some have got a shirt with players name and number which I think is a nice touch.

Again hope this isn't posted in wrong place and if someone would be very kind to make it then you'd be doing me and i'm sure others a massive honour.

Thanks in advance

You'll need to Login to comment