DarthRevan182
16 years ago
2 years ago
Hi,

This one is more for the site admin.

I've been using this site for a number of years now and find it great for getting new graphics to enhance FM, however I am finding it hard to filter through the kits in the graphics sections. I think it would be better if the forum you have set up to display the kitpacks people have uploaded could be filtered or sorted alphabetically.

I think it would help a lot, anyone else agree?
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
i have told Rob about sorted alphabetically for my SS kits download. i believe he will working on it, if he have time.
DarthRevan182
16 years ago
2 years ago
Ok thanks man. Also if I grouped together all of the kits into a kit mega pack could that be hosted on here for other to use?

kits are the only one that doesn't have one.
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
Ok thanks man. Also if I grouped together all of the kits into a kit mega pack could that be hosted on here for other to use?

kits are the only one that doesn't have one.

for SS kits?...no. see this rules no.6 - http://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/179/read-this-before-you-post
SkyBlue92
14 years ago
1 year ago
Why that rule? That just makes things more awkward for the users trying to make their game look as complete as possible.

Imagine if you had to download each league's cut-out facepack individually, it would be a nightmare.

Surely you guys can collaborate and co-operate?...
gwynvyd
15 years ago
10 months ago
Why that rule? That just makes things more awkward for the users trying to make their game look as complete as possible.

Imagine if you had to download each league's cut-out facepack individually, it would be a nightmare.

Surely you guys can collaborate and co-operate?...

I back this up, collaborate and try make megapack or at least packs for each country.
Footygamer
17 years ago
7 hours ago
I agree with you about a megapack for the SS Kits. But if hammer9 doesn't want to then he doesn't want to, it would be extra work for him and it's not right to impose extra work on anyone.

As for sorting alphabetically, we do it by date so people can see the latest ones, but you're right, maybe a filter option should be added.
gwynvyd
15 years ago
10 months ago
As for sorting alphabetically, we do it by date so people can see the latest ones, but you're right, maybe a filter option should be added.

It would be awesome, because it is a nightmare to scroll between all these updates just to get to those few I need.

You'll need to Login to comment