PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS, THANK YOU
|Belgium||Eerste klasse A||Eerste klasse B||National Division 1|
|Czech Republic||1. fotbalová liga|
|Denmark||Superligaen||1. Division||2. Division||3. Division|
|England||Premier League||Championship||League One||League Two||National League||National League North/South|
|France||Ligue 1||Ligue 2||National|
National 2 (not playable)
(Canet Roussillon Football Club Points Deductions)
|Italy||Serie A||Serie B||Serie C|
|Northern Ireland||Premier League|
|Portugal||Primeira Liga||Segunda Liga|
|Russia||Premier Liga||1. Division|
|Scotland||Premiership||Championship||League One||League Two|
|Spain||Primera División||Segunda División||Primera RFEF||Segunda División RFEF|
|Switzerland||Super League||Challenge League|
|Turkey||SüperLig||1. Lig||2. Lig Beyaz/Kırmızı|
|Ukraine (13 December 2021)||Premyer Liga|
- The files to have the 5sub are not compatible, I couldn't do it on my side either, sorry. Normally the substitution rules for the championships will be taken into account in the database of the new FM by SI
- The editor can only intervene on the results of the calendar of matches, it does not take into account all that is considered a cup game (champions league, europa league, national cup, second phase of championship and playoff) and it is impossible to add player stats
- With this file, the changes for the 2022/2023 championships are unfortunately not taken into account. Like the transition to 18 clubs for Ligue 1 in France or relegation in Turkey
- I had feedback that we couldn't recruit players during the summer transfer window 2022... Don't forget to uncheck "Disable First Window Transfer Activity" in the game setup, otherwise it's sure that you cannot transfer players
- The championships disputed over a single year doesn't work because the database has the championships for 2021 and not those of 2022 (with the accessions / relegations)
- Unfortunately the 2nd division of the Netherlands has been removed because it causes a bug which prevents the launch of the 2022/2023 season of the Dutch championships.
- For the clubs “Türkgücü München” and “Calcio Catania” I made sure that their whole match was played in such a way that it did not affect the real rankings and imposed point sanctions on them so that it be last in their championship.
- For "Extremadura UD", I followed the logic applied by the league manager, namely keeping the results of the matches played and the remaining matches will be forfeited by a 2-0 defeat, so I made sure that everything their match is played in such a way that the classification sticks to reality.
- For the Ukrainian championship, I put a folder with the necessary files to be able to continue the championship where it stopped
To begin the 30 May take the Custom Start date (from sortitousti.net), i put a screen to show how to get the custom date
If you want to start your party earlier, it is also possible by choosing the custom start date of your choice which is in the "Old Custom Start Date" folder. You can start from Monday, September 6, 2021 until Monday, May 30, 2022
Video explaining how to install it
In English (You should not install the "Kingrobbo FM22 Custom Start Date File" as shown in the video, there is already the file with the correct date in it, it would duplicate) :
Ps : Sorry for my english, I'm french and it was a long time i practice english. Luckily there is google translate
This post has been locked, preventing new comments.
Nice work. Will you be doing Portugal?
I hope to be able to add the Portuguese, Dutch, Swiss, Scottish and Austrian championships by the end of the week if I have time
Thank you. Good working 🙂.
Okay now I tested this again and again
My problem is that when I use these files lets say EPL and I start in a different country, then the backnumbers on the players kits disappears not only on my team but with all teams.
When I load a normal season starting with english preseason all the numbers are there
with real fixtures without the real fixtures
Apparently there is a problem with the editor, your best bet is not to use the files until it is fixed.
Unfortunately the Portuguese championship can not be done for the moment because the editor puts me in an error and I can not do anything about it, sorry
You said everything in a gif
Can confirm squad number issue and youth cup issue. Can anyone validate if this goes away after 1st season?
Same number issue for me.
I tried creating my own results and fixtures file but I can't even run the test because I get a ton of errors about team x has more or less games than team y etc. Cannot validate files at all. I used the fixtures generator as before and in it everything is fine but for some reason some teams have more games or duplicates or missing games when I import the file to the pre game editor….
Oh alright, too bad.
Those issues you're getting happens everytime or just if you start mid season? I pretend to start at the beginning, pre-season.
many nations are bugged once again in the editor
even if you do a vanilla test eg just open advanced rules make no changes/edits at all, there are loads of errors when testing so once again its the same old kak
any issues you see report to SI
Vinicius Pereira Arruda
Wonderful!!! Will you be doing Brazil? Only 1st Division and 2th Division it would be amazing
hi when will the transfer window be sorted you can still buy players whenever you want
Hi as indicated there are issues with the editor, using these files (or other fixtures) you will lose the squad numbers, which you will no longer be able to assign a jersey number, some people noticed that the transfer period had disappeared. You use these files knowing these problems, hoping that the editor is quickly updated.
Best to wait on these until SI give a game/editor update sometime, might be the .2 update i guess? A shame the editor has such annoying bugs!
I was wondering, is it possible to do real fixtures for nations? Now with so many WC qualifiers being decided in the past few weeks.
The editor can only intervene on the results of the calendar of matches of championship, it does not take into account all that is considered a cup game (champions league, europa league, national cup, second phase of championship and playoff) and we can't do real fixtures for nations.
The problem with this is still that the backnumbers are still gone!
I use another real fixtures for EPL from sortitoutsi and it works and the backnumbers are there
Cool, who is the author? That I see with him how he did it.
Rikki Tikki Tavi
The biggest problem is that the transfer windows is open all year. Nevermind the squad-numbers… 🙂
the editor is bugged report to SI
@Nokey I think this is him and that one works, but I really like yours to do aswell.
@kfnielsen Thank you. I had already seen his update and he explains that he changed everything manually and that it took him several days just for England ... I hope SI will update the editor quickly
l ho provato tempo fa ma il calciomercato non chiude mai
Salve come indicato ci sono problemi con l'editor, utilizzando questi file (o altre partite) perderai i numeri di squadra, a cui non potrai più assegnare un numero di maglia, alcune persone hanno notato che il periodo di trasferimento era scomparso. Utilizzi questi file conoscendo questi problemi, sperando che l'editor venga aggiornato rapidamente.
No Euro and Copa champion for 2021
Can you make to Brazil series A and B?