This is my Korean database for FM22. It includes down to K6 (sixth tier) at the moment.
K7 has been temporarily disabled due to an XML file issue with the editor.
-New System for 2022. Extra promotion spot in K League 2. Transfers updated to March 27th 2022. Gimpo FC added to K League 2
- K3 and K4 leagues have been added with correct clubs
- K5 is added and has all clubs added in all 11 regions. Also has the full K5 championship
- K6 and K7 added with all teams and leagues correct as of November 2021. Full promotion/relegation between K5 and K7
- FA Cup has been fixed to make sure it takes the correct amount of teams from K4 and K5
- All squads are added and correct in K3 and K4
- All managers are added and correct in K3 and K4
- Promotion and relegation system is added for K3 and K4
- Fantasy promotion system added betweeen KL2 and K3 (if you want a file with this removed, just ask!)
- Added dozens of new cities and counties to add more accuracy to team and stadium locations
- Some team names in KL1 and KL2 were tweaked
- Corrected all K3, K4 and K5 club's colours and match engine kit colours
- Tweaked a few stadium capacities in K3 and K4 to match real life
- Added all K5 stadiums/pitches to ensure they use the correct stadiums
- All badges in the logo pack are correct as of 19th November 2021. All logos from KL1 down to K4 are present. 95% of the K5 teams have badges too.
**Winter Update Features**
- Goyang Citizen removed from K4 (extinct)
- K League 2 expanded to 11 teams, Gimpo FC added
- All squads and transfers updated to 5th March 2022 (more transfer updates will come)
- K3 and K4 have correct number of teams
- The 3 new B teams and Goyang KH have been added to K4
- All managers updated to 5th February 2022
Only use one FMF file
Place the .fmf file into "Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\editor data"
During game setup, make sure to select 'Add Players To Playable Teams'.
Extract the Logos RAR straight into "Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\"
It will merge with your existing graphics folder if you have one.
To ensure the logos show in game, go to 'Preferences' -> 'Interface'. Untick 'Use Caching..' and tick 'Reload Skin when confirming...'. Then click 'Reload Skin'. Use this image as reference -
You'll need to Login to comment