6,799 0 1,254
|RDF Tactics||Sporting CP||22.2.0||88%||2.7||2.6||0.4||77||34||30||3||1|
|Footygamer||Sporting CP Holiday||22.3.0||74%||2.3||2.3||1.1||43||34||25||4||5|
In FM22, RDF Tactics attempt to create Ruben Amorim 3-4-3 tactic. This FM22 tactic proves to be successful with Sporting CP winning FOUR trophies including the league title.
- Ruben Amorim sets his Sporting side in a 3-4-3/5-2-3 formation and has done so in 84% of Sporting matches so far this season
- Off-the-ball, Sporting defend with a front three, followed by a midfield two and a back five and do extremely well-occupying space when pressing
- Amorim looks to use the half-space when in the creating phase and will look for his side to create overloads in the half-space.
- Sporting are a possession-based side who have kept 59% of the ball in the league. Have played the 4th most passes per 90 and 2nd best passing accuracy with 86%. But they are a forward-thinking team and do not retain possession.
- In the finishing phase, Sporting put in a lot of crosses inside the box and have attempted the 2nd most crosses in the league, 18 per 90. The wing-backs are mainly responsible, each attempting over 5 crosses per 90
- Sporting look to counter-press but not overly aggressive. If they lose the ball on the attack, one player will look to put pressure on the ball-carrier whilst other Sporting players look to get in position. They have the 3rd highest PPDA with 8.15 and the 2nd highest challenge intensity
- Sporting play with a very narrow front 3, where the 2 wide forwards receive most of their passes inside the half-channel or central. This aids Sporting find vertical passing options
- Sporting's press is fluid that has players covering one when another leaves their position to press and will shift with play. The front 3 look to pressure the opposition backline and shuttle them into a pressing trap.
- Sporting also always look to stop the opposition pivot from playing.
Download RDFs Ruben Amorim 3-... (43.31 KiB)
3 years ago
2 weeks ago
16 years ago
57 minutes ago
You'll need to Login to comment